- Real Estate Marketing and Online/Internet Marketing;
- Podcasting (as a podcaster and Podcasting consultant- especially with his show, The Podcasting Ungerground);
- Authoring a book, Promoting Your Podcast (Larstan Publishing, 2007);
- Education and Training–both in Podcasting and Internet Business and Marketing (with his other podcast show and offering, Internet Business Mastery);
- Music and composition: especially being a musician in a rock band, as well as writing some of his own music.
- Software Engineering and technical expertise in audio engineering.
We also delve into Jason’s perspective of the entrepreneur lifestyle and freedom of mobility. Of particular interest would be his initial decision to completely uproot his day job and move (as they say, “with bag and baggage”) to New York City, where he fell in love with that Metropolis and created another podcast series, Gotham Cast. And now, espeically interesting is his decision to move to Buenos Aires, Argentina in February, 2008, as part of his goals for living abroad.
Jason can be reached or followed at www.jasonvanorden.com.
To view the transcript of this interview, click here.
Copyright (c) 2008, Matrix Solutions Corporation. All Rights Reserved.