This episode of The Struggling Entrepreneur is the audio content from the presentation delivered by Fred Castaneda during a luncheon meeting of the Austin Northwest Chamber of Commerce in Austin, Texas, on 28 February 2008.
The slides are available in the pdf document, below.
This presentation consists of 2 topics:
(1) Why Personal Productivity is critical for the Entrepreneur and the Small Business Owner.
- How to avoid becoming overwhelmed;
- Productivity Hint: How to Deal With–and overcome–Procrastination.
(2) Why New Media is important to Small Business and How Podcasting can increase your business.
- eMarketer reports: the growth of Podcasting and New Media;
- How Podcasting can increase your business and become a revenue-generating tool;
- The low-cost entry of Podcasting and some Podcasting resources.
A free whitepaper with a Personal Productivity Hint is included in the discussion of Part One of the presentation. The title of the whitepaper is “A Productivity Hint: How to Deal with–and overcome–Procrastination.”
To access the whitepaper as a pdf document, click here .
Copyright (c) 2008, Matrix Solutions Corporation. All Rights Reserved.