In this audio episode, we repurpose content of an episode of the podcast show called Skills In Screencasts and Podcasts.
This offering could be a great one for either aspiring or current Startup owners and Entrepreneurs who wish to extend their skills to increase their audience and customers via the publication of SCREENCASTS.
The key date and times are: 24 February 2015, at 9:00 a.m. Eastern for early-bird content), as well as 11:00 am Eastern (for CART).
As you will hear in this audio episode, Lon describes:
- the origin and development of this program with his joint venture partner, Joey Xoto;
- the pre-launch and launch activities (with the CART availability on 24 February 2015) including 3 videos as pre-launch content;
- the inclusion of free resources, hints, tips, tricks and templates that allow an aspiring screencaster, Internet Marketer, Entrepreneur or Podcaster or New Media professional to use the templates and deliver effective screencasts very quickly;
- the availability of a membership site where continuing templates, discussions, demos and other added value content will be available to those who purchase the offering; and
- much more (hint:: go to episode 19 of this podcast show for a detailed look at some pre-launch videos about the benefits of Screencast Pro).
For more information (until the actual CART availability and launch of the offering), select the link, below:
Or, if you wish to see the pre-launch videos (there are 3) prior to the CART-date availability, select this link:
Copyright (c) 2015, Lon Naylor and Joey Xoto of screencastpro.net. All rights reserved.