This podcast series is sponsored by Matrix Solutions Corporation, which is at www.matrixsolutionscorp.com.
Other podcasts sponsored by Matrix Solutions Corporation are the following:
This is a free companion podcast that addresses the problems and challenges facing the entrepreneur, the small business owner, the online- or information- or electronic marketer, or even a worker in the public who feel that they are overwhelmed by having too much to do and not enough time to accomplish what they need, especially with deadlines. This free companion podcast gives free hints and tips to increase productivity and supports a related seminar that has been taught by Matrix Solutions Corporation since 1997. This course teaches the individual how to:
- accomplish more, do more and complete more;
- in less time;
- with better quality; and
- with reduced stress.
The companion podcast episodes include testimonials and references from other individuals and businesses that have taken the course and have realized outstanding benefits. Moreover, additional and periodic podcast episodes will provide Productivity Tips and hints to help you increase your productivity.
This is a free podcast in the area of education, culture and folklore. It provides the listener with a historical and entertaining journey and perspective in the world of Mexican folkloric dance — from the pre-Columbian era to the modern day.
Episodes in this free podcast cover the regions of Jalisco, Veracruz and Chiapas — just to name a few. They also cover other topics, such as the mariachi music and a look at the indigenous tribes and their ancient dances (e.g., the Aztecs and the Yaqui tribes). This podcast series usually has an episode delivered via the iTunes directory once every month.
In general, you can visit us on the internet without telling us who you are or giving us personal information. There are times when we may need information from you, for instance: to process an order, to correspond, to provide a subscription or in connection with an inquiry about any podcast, deliverable or possible product or service we may offer. We may supplement this information to complete a transaction or to provide a better service.
* We would only gather information from you to fulfill your requests by us or by others involved in inquiries, or in resulting orders for products or services.
* To contact you for customer satisfaction surveys, product or services feedback or requirements, or in connection with certain transactions.
* If we collect information from you as a result of your voluntary feedback, inquiries or ordering any possible product or service, you may tell us that you do not want it used for further marketing contact and we will respect your wishes.
* You may also turn off cookies in your browser.
Copyright (c), 2007, Matrix Solutions Corporation. All rights reserved.